Tel: 01505 325 888



Small business accountancy

If you're thinking about starting up your own business, we can advise and assist you when considering the many issues involved and discuss all of your options. This may include:


- The trading options available including sole trader, partnership or limited company

- VAT registration

- Compliance with HM Revenue & Customs

- Correspondence with banks

- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)

- Bookkeeping requirements

- Payroll setup

To receive additional information regarding any of our services or products, contact:


Stranville John

80 High Street



Contact Stranville John

Frequently Asked Questions

I am a company director. What are my responsibilities?

Every company director has a personal responsibility to ensure that statutory documents such as accounts and annual returns are delivered to the registrar when needed. We can advise you on what documents are needed and when and assist you in preparing them.


How do I find out about my legal obligations?

We can advise you on all aspects of legislation that may have an impact on your business, such as Working Time Regulations or National Minimum Wage. Our professional staff are always here to provide you with the most up to date information.


There are a number of factors to consider when taking on your first member of staff. We can guide you through the process, including registering as an employer with HM Revenue & Customs and ensuring compliance with minimum wage legislation.


No matter what your accounting problem, we can help you.

Cloud accounting front cover flyer compliance